...

Review: Pinky Gray & Pinky Ring Choco

Hello!
I've been caught up with some stuff lately and finally it's the weekends for me to have more time to do all the things I've been pushing back ;o;

Today I'll be reviewing two lenses that were sent to me by Klenspop!




The packaging came in a really pretty box that was nicely bubble-wrapped! There are instructions on the back of the box and also a leaflet regarding information and steps on how to wear contact lenses! Very useful especially to those who are new to wearing circle lenses.

It also comes with a case for you to store your lenses and a tweezer! I love the tweezer they provided as I have long nails and this helps to avoid damaging my lenses while picking them! Extra hygiene as well!




Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter:14.0mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months








Rating:
I think the colour combination of these lenses are really pretty and unique!
The way they were a mixture of grey (which looked a little blue) and gold/yellow reminds me of fireworks and I have not seen lenses like these so they were pretty unique.
The colour shows up on my eyes really well despite having dark brown eyes! The pop of colour might seem  unnatural by the look of it at first but surprisingly, they actually blend in well.
These might look even more vibrant on light eyes c:



Rating: 
The lenses are soft and gentle so they're really comfortable. No discomfort for me! But again, it varies from person to person c:



Rating: 
From the comparison photo, you can see that the enlargement is BOOM!
The graphic diameter is 14.0mm which is on the enlarging side, size will definitely be bigger and obvious. Not forgetting the outer black ring on these lenses, they sure give off a more enlarging effect!



Rating: 
I think they're pretty and it's my first time trying out lenses with this kind of design!
The enlargement definitely will bring in more confidence for people with small iris and also, they look pretty good in pictures. The overall look of the pop of colour and fire/firework-like design makes them really unique.


Pros:
• very pretty design
• unique
• soft and comfortable
• obvious enlargement
• blend in well with brown eyes

Cons:
• none tbh!

You can check out their page and find Pinky Gray at Klenspop!




Next lenses to be reviewed will be:






Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Lifespan: 6 months










Rating: 
The design is really soft looking! I like how soft and calm it looks.
There are a speck of gold for a pop of colour, from far they might not be very obvious and you might look like you're not putting on any lenses but in close ups, they are noticeable.
Since they are not very obvious on your eyes, they look really natural.



Rating: 
They are very comfortable! No shifting of the lenses when I blink, they stayed in place well and no discomfort for me. They are also soft and gentle on your eyes because they're made of silicone hydrogel. I've reviewed a circle lens made of silicone hydrogel before as well, you can read it here c:



Rating: 
Not very enlarging for these lenses. Even though the diameter is 14.3mm, the graphic design is only 13.7mm where the enlargement is close to none. That little tiny push of size is due to the outer ring as dark outer ring helps to up your size. 



Rating: 
I think these lenses are only for those who just want a little pop of colour to their eyes.
The change is very minute, it only helps to brighten up your eyes and make them more awake. I'd definitely put on these lenses if I don't feel like wearing my glasses and just want something simple! c:


Pros:
• soft and comfortable
• suitable for school
• suitable for simple make up
• waken up your look
• really natural
• reduce many eye-related risks
• healthier and more hydrated

Cons:
• design and enlargement is not noticeable

You can check out their page and find Pinky Ring Choco at Klenspop!


Thank you so much for reading!
See you again in my next post c:

SHARE:
Next Post... Previous Post... Home

2 comments

  1. I love the design so much!
    You look so pretty with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute review, I really like the whole getup and how you made it and the two lenses you introduced both look really cute as well.

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 MOCHAMORI ♡| Pipdig